Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Intelligent Medical Software Clinical is a dually-certified EHR system proven to meet and exceed the needs of federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) and ambulatory practices.
Designed with the provider workflow in mind, Intelligent Medical Software Clinical is a user-friendly system that’s proven to not only meet, but exceed, the needs of practices of all sizes. With local professional implementation, training, and support services, our electronic health records software is easy to implement and even easier to adopt. By implementing Intelligent Medical Software Clinical into your practice, you can see patients quickly and efficiently without jeopardizing the quality of the patient’s overall experience. Our software has the functionality your practice needs, available in a convenient electronic form. Thanks to dual Meaningful Use certifications, not only will you be able to provide enhanced care to your patients, but you’ll be able to prove it as well.
Meditab’s certified electronic health records software represents an effective solution for a broad spectrum of specialties in the healthcare field. By facilitating the collection of data for doctors, nurses and medical billers, Meditab’s EHR systems are a smart addition to any medical office, no matter how large or small the practice may be.
Designed with the provider workflow in mind, our electronic health records software is easy to implement and even easier to adopt. Software features include flexible charting styles and specialty templates and content, making it easy to personalize. Additionally, we develop and manufacture EHR systems for a wide variety of specialties, ranging from cardiology and community health to pain management and neurology. With local professional implementation, training, and support services, our team will support you with expert coaching and guidance on how to use our line of medical software programs to their full potential.
Our EHR Software Features
- CareProtocol - Clinical decision support
- Clinical flow chart
- Chronic care management
- Health maintenance
- Specialty templates and content
- Clinical device integration
- Referral management
- Flexible charting styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & electronic lab orders/results
- E&M Coding Assistance
- Document & Image Management
- Product/Supplement Dispensary
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard data entry
- Mobile App mobile device access
- Single database for EHR and practice management
- Dually certified for Meaningful Use
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes and specialties
- Local professional implementation, training, and support services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based delivery models
Our EHR Software Benefits
- Instantly access a comprehensive linear view of the patient's care
- Easily access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing
Our robust system is extremely flexible and can be tailored to your specific needs. Configurable for nearly every clinical environment, our system is aligned to meet the demands of a broad and diverse network of healthcare providers, ranging from large hospitals and long-term care facilities, to mental health centers and family practices. With our certified EHR system, you’ll spend more time focusing on patients and less time worrying about your back office needs.
Developed by practicing pharmacists and physicians, our electronic health records software is designed with medical professionals in mind – we believe the software should adapt to the doctor, not vice versa. Users can access our EHR system on any type of device or operating system so medical records and other valuable information can be accessed at any time, from anywhere. Our EHR system enables multiple clinicians to simultaneously review patient information in real-time, allowing informed medical decision making to occur quicker than ever before.
By incorporating our suite of EHR software in your clinical setting, you can enhance the quality of care already being provided while simultaneously managing risk. Our products adapt to regulatory changes and eliminate paper clutter while freeing up valuable file storage space for productive use.