Allergy EHR Software
Access a fully-integrated drug database and innovative features like a Shot Lab and e-prescribing capabilities with Intelligent Medical Software Allergy – the industry’s most comprehensive Allergy EHR Software.
Our Allergy EHR software includes flexible charting styles, document and image management, a fully integrated scheduler and a skin-testing module that can be used as a stand-alone tool or as a part of our complete Allergy EHR suite.
Created by medical professionals with allergy professionals in mind, Intelligent Medical Software Allergy is a software solution designed to meet the unique needs of allergy practices of all sizes. With our software you can track environmental and allergy histories over time and create custom treatment plans for patients with ease. With our easy-to-use, integrated system your allergy practice can manage vials, generate recipes and even schedule and administer shots.
Our Allergy EHR software is fully customizable and allows multiple users to access comprehensive patient information quickly and efficiently. Our system easily updates and adapts to regulatory changes, and is an ideal way to share information quickly and securely. Our products are certified to ensure they meet the latest industry standards.
Intelligent Medical Software created specifically for Allergists can help you enhance the quality care already being provided while better managing risk. Our template-based skin tests allow you to quickly document skin test results and define antigens, allergens and diluents for therapy from a single screen.
With our product you can quickly access comprehensive patient information and decrease labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files. For those hoping to eliminate the costs associated with transcribing and chart creation, our EHR system is a great choice.
Also included in our Allergy EHR Software is reaction checking and treatment, vial production, recipe generation, and shot schedule templates. By implementing Intelligent Medical Software Allergy into your practice, you can greatly improve the accuracy and efficiency of your practice.
About Intelligent Medical Software Allergy
Template-Based Skin Tests
The Skin Test module allows you to quickly document skin test results. You can define antigens, allergens and diluents for therapy from a single screen.
- Define custom panels
- Define allergens, diluents, histamines and antigens
- Document skin tests using wheal and flare or scores
- Quickly access previous skin tests and results
Reaction Checking and Treatment
Manage patient reactions and all associated treatments.
- Document local, systemic, none, or un-checked reactions with customizable templates
- Set alerts and reminders specifically for critical reactions
- Link care plans with treatments
(Ordering, Mixing, Label Printing, Storing)
Manage and track your vials quickly and conveniently.
- Track vials with bar-coded labels for improved patient safety
- Quickly create vials with different dilutions for desired concentrations
- Create lot numbers for tracking of diluents and antigens
- Manage inventory & track lot numbers
Generate Recipes from Skin Test Results
Allergists can populate recipes based on skin test results.
- Link antigens with skin test allergens
- Create multiple recipes from a single skin test
- Minimize recipe errors
- PNU & W/V Measurements
Shot Schedule Templates
With shot schedule templates users can:
- Define individualized or templated shot schedules
- Track, build-up and maintain shots
- Modify patient shot schedules as needed
- Follow up with patients who are late or who missed shots via email and letter templates
- CareProtocol - Clinical Decision Support
- Clinical Flow Chart
- Chronic Care Management
- Health Maintenance
- Specialty Templates and Content
- Spirometry Integration
- Referral Management
- Flexible Charting Styles
- OrderPlus - E-prescribing & Electronic Lab Orders/Results
- E&M Coding Assistance
- SuperBills - Extract Bill Master (EBM)
- Document & Image Management
- Product/Supplement Dispensary
- Tablet PC Enabled, Voice, Stylus, Mouse or Keyboard Data Entry
- Mobile App mobile device access
- Single database for EHR and Practice Management
- Scalable solution fits practices of all sizes
- Local Professional Implementation, Training, and Support Services
- ICD-10 Compliant
- Client-server or cloud-based Delivery Models
- Easily work within the integrated Shot Lab to better manage patient care
- Manage vials, generate recipes and schedule/administer shots from an easy-to-use, integrated system
- Access patient information with a single click across all Intelligent Medical Software applications
- Eliminate labor-intensive chart pulls and re-files
- Quickly access comprehensive patient information
- Communicate key information better and with more accuracy
- Provide rapid responses to chart/record requests and audits
- Enhance the quality of care already being provided and better manage risk
- Easily adapt to regulatory changes
- Share information quickly and securely
- Virtually eliminate the paper clutter and free up file storage space for productive use
- Deliver care summaries & other information required by Meaningful Use
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Reduce office expenses related to chart creation and paper document printing